THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Go down

THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  the man on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:04 pm

ok for those of you who have seen Final resolution or read about it, the feast or fired match had these results

Jay Lethal - TNA World Tag Team Championship Match

Homicide - TNA X-Division Title Match

Hernandez - TNA Championship Match

That leaves the Pink Slip yes once again Curry Man (Christopher Daniels) won.

This could mean the return of Daniels!!!!

we can only hope this is the case

as previously discussed many people here in CCW think this will be likly and a great thing for TNA

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

also this could also mean Hernandez will win the world title and homicide the X title I like LAX so this will be good

_________________





avatar
the man
Creative Team Leader

Male
Number of posts : 494
Age : 25
Location : brisbane, Australia
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  Benjamin on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:30 pm

These results couldn't been better, although I'm kinda sad that MMG didn't get that Tag Team Championship shot. But what can I do to them, it's their fault ! Neutral
avatar
Benjamin
Superstar
Superstar

Male
Number of posts : 410
Age : 27
Location : Chicago, IL
Registration date : 2008-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  HunterX on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:24 pm

do you think this will cause friction between Frontline because Jay Lethal stole the suitcase from Alex Shelley ( I think) which just happened to have the TNA World Tag Team Title Shot?

HunterX
Star
Star

Male
Number of posts : 122
Age : 24
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  Die on Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:27 pm

MMG already have their hands full with SUICIDE,YES SUICIDE IS HERE AKA[KAZ] SOOO YEA..............GO SUICIDE!!! CAPS FOREVERRRRRR
avatar
Die
Star
Star

Male
Number of posts : 134
Age : 23
Location : Miami,FL
Registration date : 2008-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  Monkeydude on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Die wrote:MMG already have their hands full with SUICIDE,YES SUICIDE IS HERE AKA[KAZ] SOOO YEA..............GO SUICIDE!!! CAPS FOREVERRRRRR
/kick Die

_________________






avatar
Monkeydude
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 523
Age : 26
Location : Oslo, Norway
Registration date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  Benjamin on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Monkeydude wrote:
Die wrote:MMG already have their hands full with SUICIDE,YES SUICIDE IS HERE AKA[KAZ] SOOO YEA..............GO SUICIDE!!! CAPS FOREVERRRRRR
/kick Die


SUICIDE IS AWESOME !!!...CAPS RULZZ...

/kick me
avatar
Benjamin
Superstar
Superstar

Male
Number of posts : 410
Age : 27
Location : Chicago, IL
Registration date : 2008-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  Die on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:04 am

Benjamin wrote:
Monkeydude wrote:
Die wrote:MMG already have their hands full with SUICIDE,YES SUICIDE IS HERE AKA[KAZ] SOOO YEA..............GO SUICIDE!!! CAPS FOREVERRRRRR
/kick Die


SUICIDE IS AWESOME !!!...CAPS RULZZ...

/kick me

ME AND BENJAMIN MAKE THE CAPS KICK ME SQAUD

/KICK US
avatar
Die
Star
Star

Male
Number of posts : 134
Age : 23
Location : Miami,FL
Registration date : 2008-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  Monkeydude on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:23 am

Die wrote:
Benjamin wrote:
Monkeydude wrote:
Die wrote:MMG already have their hands full with SUICIDE,YES SUICIDE IS HERE AKA[KAZ] SOOO YEA..............GO SUICIDE!!! CAPS FOREVERRRRRR
/kick Die


SUICIDE IS AWESOME !!!...CAPS RULZZ...

/kick me

ME AND BENJAMIN MAKE THE CAPS KICK ME SQAUD

/KICK US

Thanks to Benjamin and Smegma for ruining my /kick joke -.-

_________________






avatar
Monkeydude
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 523
Age : 26
Location : Oslo, Norway
Registration date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  Die on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:25 am

Monkeydude wrote:
Die wrote:
Benjamin wrote:
Monkeydude wrote:
Die wrote:MMG already have their hands full with SUICIDE,YES SUICIDE IS HERE AKA[KAZ] SOOO YEA..............GO SUICIDE!!! CAPS FOREVERRRRRR
/kick Die


SUICIDE IS AWESOME !!!...CAPS RULZZ...

/kick me

ME AND BENJAMIN MAKE THE CAPS KICK ME SQAUD

/KICK US

Thanks to Benjamin and Smegma for ruining my /kick joke -.-

OH UR WELCOME MONKEY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Very Happy
avatar
Die
Star
Star

Male
Number of posts : 134
Age : 23
Location : Miami,FL
Registration date : 2008-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  Queketh on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:26 am

/me joins the spam
avatar
Queketh
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 341
Age : 31
Location : Denmark
Registration date : 2008-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  the man on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:03 am

Thought I made this topic to talk about Daniels coming back??

not people fighting in the topic?

_________________





avatar
the man
Creative Team Leader

Male
Number of posts : 494
Age : 25
Location : brisbane, Australia
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  TheAmericanSamurai on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:13 am

Granted the return of the Fallen Angel would be nice, but think about it this way: No Super-Eric, Sharkboy is missing, and now no Curryman, where are all the comedy wrestlers going? We need release from the tense 'MEM vs. Frontline' thing, we need Team Masturbation (a legit tag team as far as CZW tags go, Beef Wellington and Excalibur).

_________________
If I'm reading through one of your RPs and I see a spelling mistake, I'm going to fix it. Just warning everyone.
avatar
TheAmericanSamurai
Creative Team Member

Male
Number of posts : 308
Age : 29
Location : Cleveland, OH
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  the man on Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:41 am

TheAmericanSamurai wrote:Granted the return of the Fallen Angel would be nice, but think about it this way: No Super-Eric, Sharkboy is missing, and now no Curryman, where are all the comedy wrestlers going? We need release from the tense 'MEM vs. Frontline' thing, we need Team Masturbation (a legit tag team as far as CZW tags go, Beef Wellington and Excalibur).

no shark boy?

anyway

you are right, the main storyline is very intense with many beat downs and etc. but I believe that there could be an interesting twist coming as Jay and MSMG could feud making a divide in the front line. Also to replace the loss of MSMG LAX could come on board with their respective title shots and this could lead to the impending Sting flip after he loses the title.

_________________





avatar
the man
Creative Team Leader

Male
Number of posts : 494
Age : 25
Location : brisbane, Australia
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  TheAmericanSamurai on Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:51 am

the man wrote:no shark boy?
Was just naming off non-serious personalities lol

And I see the twists and turns you brought up too, the Suicide (Kaz) and MCMG thing and Sting turning face again pretty soon. And I'm not saying it's a bad thing, those things are what makes feuds.

My point is that the seriousness needs balance. Look at CCW for example:

C-Crew vs. Darktide (I guess that's what's going on...), lots of violent attacks, lots of violence, lots of great RPs, etc., etc.

And what balances that serious storyline? I'd like to say my antics take some of weight off the show's tone, but that's just me.

That's my point Luke, epic feuds like MEM v. Frontline and C-Crew v. Darktide are great, but it gets too heavy for the average mark if there's nothing to counter it.

'Too much of anything is unhealthy.'

_________________
If I'm reading through one of your RPs and I see a spelling mistake, I'm going to fix it. Just warning everyone.
avatar
TheAmericanSamurai
Creative Team Member

Male
Number of posts : 308
Age : 29
Location : Cleveland, OH
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  Queketh on Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:53 am

/me is the keeper of balance



Anyway, am i really the only one who does not watch TNA ? :S
avatar
Queketh
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 341
Age : 31
Location : Denmark
Registration date : 2008-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  Benjamin on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:30 pm

MEM can divide also...Did you guys saw Sting's behaviour at Final Resolution after the match ? Shocked maybe he wants to give up...
avatar
Benjamin
Superstar
Superstar

Male
Number of posts : 410
Age : 27
Location : Chicago, IL
Registration date : 2008-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  Die on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:42 pm

I DONT KNOW No No No No No No No No confused confused confused confused confused
avatar
Die
Star
Star

Male
Number of posts : 134
Age : 23
Location : Miami,FL
Registration date : 2008-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  the man on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:14 pm

TheAmericanSamurai wrote:
the man wrote:no shark boy?
Was just naming off non-serious personalities lol

And I see the twists and turns you brought up too, the Suicide (Kaz) and MCMG thing and Sting turning face again pretty soon. And I'm not saying it's a bad thing, those things are what makes feuds.

My point is that the seriousness needs balance. Look at CCW for example:

C-Crew vs. Darktide (I guess that's what's going on...), lots of violent attacks, lots of violence, lots of great RPs, etc., etc.

And what balances that serious storyline? I'd like to say my antics take some of weight off the show's tone, but that's just me.

That's my point Luke, epic feuds like MEM v. Frontline and C-Crew v. Darktide are great, but it gets too heavy for the average mark if there's nothing to counter it.

'Too much of anything is unhealthy.'

yeh you are right, but the thing with CCW that TNA is not doing is that even tho we may have a storyline like MEM v Frontline we also have an incredibly strong JH devision so this balances things niclyy

_________________





avatar
the man
Creative Team Leader

Male
Number of posts : 494
Age : 25
Location : brisbane, Australia
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE RETURN ****SPOILER****

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum