Which wrestler do you think, has the worst name ever?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Which wrestler do you think, has the worst name ever?

Post  JDubfromVa on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:42 am

the man wrote:

what is the deal with daniels??? as a person who has become quite interested in TNA but has only been watch for about 6 months or so(about lockdown I think just before) I dont really get alot of the backing behind many of the characters like CD--curry man and shark boy most others are easy enough to figure out. could some one explain?

Simple, Russo needed another dead WWE gimmick to try to get away with. And it did what it ws supposed to. Entertain the little kids and humor the more mature. A SHORT TERM GIMMICK. And it had a really really great run until it burned out. BUT SERIOUSLY. 1) We don't need another Austin, create someone new. 2) Errrr... The superhero season is kinda over. Even last season's super-summer was very down-to-earth. 3) Are you seriously lowering the standards of Christopher Daniels AGAIN!?!? He should be in this MEM/Frontline storyline! Ok... Im done.
JDubfromVa
Superstar
Superstar

Male
Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the man on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:17 am

JDubfromVa wrote:
the man wrote:

what is the deal with daniels??? as a person who has become quite interested in TNA but has only been watch for about 6 months or so(about lockdown I think just before) I dont really get alot of the backing behind many of the characters like CD--curry man and shark boy most others are easy enough to figure out. could some one explain?

Simple, Russo needed another dead WWE gimmick to try to get away with. And it did what it ws supposed to. Entertain the little kids and humor the more mature. A SHORT TERM GIMMICK. And it had a really really great run until it burned out. BUT SERIOUSLY. 1) We don't need another Austin, create someone new. 2) Errrr... The superhero season is kinda over. Even last season's super-summer was very down-to-earth. 3) Are you seriously lowering the standards of Christopher Daniels AGAIN!?!? He should be in this MEM/Frontline storyline! Ok... Im done.

your right, from what I have seen Daniels is a great wrestler and I watch some of his earlier stuff on youtube and it was good. shame TNA has done this to a few people that I have seen in just the short time I have been watching TNA.

the man
Creative Team Leader

Male
Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Breaker on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:35 am

Daniels should already be (yet again) X Division champion. After they bring back his real gimmick, which I doubt because of the "firing" storyline.
The Breaker
Superstar
Superstar

Male
Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the man on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:31 pm

speaking of the firing storyline.... who do you think is going to get fired this year they are having that match at final resolution so it will be interesting as I don't know of anyone an TWG has not reported who they might be thinking of. An Idea they could fire curry man and in the coming months he reveals him self as Daniels Very Happy

the man
Creative Team Leader

Male
Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:46 pm

Worst name Ever: The Miz. It's horrible. Even worse when he made a move called "The 'Miz'ard of Oz".

But how about Dirty White Boy?

Bastion Booger ranks up there with Puke, later renamed Droz (Darren Drozdoff).

1-2-3 kid (Sean Waltman, or X-Pac) was bad, but that at least had a good story for bringing him up from the ranks of jobbers.

Though not his name, the nick name "Dog-faced Gremlin" (Richard Rechsteiner, or just Rick Steiner) is pretty bad, as was Buff "The Stuff", and Big Poppa Pump. In fact, I'd have to include such a horrible nick name as Sexual Chocolate if I'm going with nicknames. And although he can't do anything about it, Michael Shawn Hickenbottom is a horrible name. I'd go by Shawn Michaels too if it were me.

Batista is not only a modification on the man's REAL NAME (David Bautista), but goes back to the religious gimmick he portrayed when he first joined WWE.

Christopher Daniels is being wasted as a talent. A hot, spicy and great tasting talent, apparently. Leave it to TNA to drive stale overbooked storylines into the shitter.
Malice
Superstar
Superstar

Male
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2