We Dont Want To See Him >.> (SPOILERS!!!!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: We Dont Want To See Him >.> (SPOILERS!!!!)

Post  Emerald Flame on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:07 am

The Breaker wrote:
Queketh wrote:wow? Triple h still has fans?

More than you imagine. If they kept he and Michaels as DX... THAT is some awesomeness.

Personally I always felt that the reunion had the air of mid-life crisis to it. Like one day Shawn and HHH woke up and said, 'Holy fuck, we have kids. But I'm still cool, I can still be edgy.' Plus, the irony of it all. HHH and HBK are the establishment now. They can't really be the rebels. But to stay on topic, I'll say this about Cena. He is extremely marketable, but to me his gimmick is played out. He can't really be the underdog anymore, he's been the champion too many times. And I forget who said it above, but I agree. They aren't building up a good group of upper mid-carders to move into the main event. They occasionally try, but things seems to go south(See: Hardy, Jeff, and Kennedy, Mister.)
Emerald Flame
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the man on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:33 am

BTW, what ever happened to kennedy.......

also jeff is doing fine the only problem he has is that he likes the drugs a bit but he seams to be turing that around

the man
Creative Team Leader

Male
Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAmericanSamurai on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:41 am

the man wrote:BTW, what ever happened to kennedy.......

also jeff is doing fine the only problem he has is that he likes the drugs a bit but he seams to be turing that around
Kennedy made his return (matchless) tonight on RAW. But the drug thing is whats kept Jeff from the main title this long, hopefully he does change and can finally live up to his potential (my opinion).

Creative Team Member

Male
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emerald Flame on Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:13 am

The current vibe going around is that Jeff, with his two strikes, is seen as too risky an investment to put the belt on. I'd love to see him get clean for good if that's what if takes for him to keep his job, but I forsee a career in the upper-midcard and no higher.
Emerald Flame
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Meuser on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:13 pm

Well, the two wrestlers that I am sick of as a champion are John Cena and Batista, I don't know...they are just...have too much time as champion I guess. They are boring for me to watch now.

Rex Meuser
Star
Star

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queketh on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:57 pm

Jeff Hardy was born to be a main eventer, the people just love him, and for a good reason. Never met a single person who said they diden't like Jeff Hardy atleast :/
Queketh
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockk on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:26 am

the man wrote:
King Edge wrote:Don't really care about John Cena winning the WHC...He's not THAT bad...But, what I really care...Is EDGE WINNING THE WWE TITLE! THAT WAS AWESOME! Razz

finaly someone eles her who likes cena I really don't understand what you guys say. He works probably the hardest out of anyone to promote WWE and while you people don't think he works well in the ring he dosen't do anything wrong. while a fued with cena ortan would be great I don't think it will happen as they want Batista v cena at mania for the title so I think the storyline with ortan and other second gens would be likely and good

I dont think he ment that he likes cena... Suspect
TheRockk
Star
Star

Male
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monkeydude on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:59 am

TheRockk wrote:
the man wrote:
King Edge wrote:Don't really care about John Cena winning the WHC...He's not THAT bad...But, what I really care...Is EDGE WINNING THE WWE TITLE! THAT WAS AWESOME! Razz

finaly someone eles her who likes cena I really don't understand what you guys say. He works probably the hardest out of anyone to promote WWE and while you people don't think he works well in the ring he dosen't do anything wrong. while a fued with cena ortan would be great I don't think it will happen as they want Batista v cena at mania for the title so I think the storyline with ortan and other second gens would be likely and good

People... like Cena!?

I LOVE CENA! CENA!

Last edited by Monkeydude on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Monkeydude
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King Edge on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:32 pm

Monkeydude wrote:
TheRockk wrote:
the man wrote:

People... like Cena!?

I LOVE CENA! CENA!

Like TheRockk said...I didn\'t say I like Cena...I just said that I don\'t care about him winning the WHC...He\'s not bad...But, now MD LOVES CENA?? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Last edited by King Edge on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
King Edge
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monkeydude on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:05 pm

King Edge wrote:
Monkeydude wrote:
TheRockk wrote:
the man wrote:

People... like Cena!?

I LOVE CENA! CENA!

Like TheRockk said...I didn't say I like Cena...I just said that I don't care about him winning the WHC...He's not bad...But, now MD LOVES CENA?? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yeah, I love Cena

Monkeydude
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2