Queketh seeks a mentor!!

Go down

Queketh seeks a mentor!!

Post  Queketh on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:29 pm

I was wondering if there were any good higher level tech who could help me alittle with my build. I'm pretty lost in what a good submission finisher is. and "some other stuff". So if any1 would be so kind and help me i would very much appreciate it Smile

thank you.
Queketh
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Queketh seeks a mentor!!

Post  Joe Chin on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:38 am

Queketh wrote:I was wondering if there were any good higher level tech who could help me alittle with my build. I'm pretty lost in what a good submission finisher is. and "some other stuff". So if any1 would be so kind and help me i would very much appreciate it Smile

thank you.

Well, I completely screwed up my build, but I did learn a few things about submission finishers. For starters, read this:

http://www.danda-comics.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Submission_Guide

In particular, pay attention to that bit about decent direct damage and submission bonus. Your finisher should have a LARGER submission bonus and SMALLER direct damage. Ever seen the submission finisher chart? Aaron Rehab's Rehab Stretch deals 2-5 damage, but I'd be willing to bet the submission bonus is sky-high. That's the most important thing to put in a sub finisher as a tech: A high sub bonus, because that's how they can use it best.

I also agree with Adama's point about submission moves in the grounded position -- stick to 3-5 subs, maybe one non-sub, but NO pin moves and ONLY your best stuff. Techs go through stamina like water, so make all those moves COUNT!

Joe Chin
Star
Star

Male
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queketh on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:14 am

ok, thx alot mate.

The American Samurai also helped me out alot. It's need to be surrounded by people who care enough to help others Smile thx alot Smile
Queketh
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Breaker on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:21 am

Loved that link, "Warlord" Mendes really liked the help with his sub finisher Twisted Evil

Shameless plug: anyone here plays EOW and needs a tag aprtner? Top 50th lvl 7.
The Breaker
Superstar
Superstar

Male
Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down