GOLD!!!

Go down

GOLD!!!

Post  Monkeydude on Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:43 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I bet... none of you care one bit, but I don't really care about that Razz
Anyway, my favorite team, Stabęk, just won the Norwegian league! They are one of the smallest teams in Norway, and have one of the lowest budgets in the top league here in Norway, so it very impressive to win the league gold. We also have a chance to win the cup gold in 3-4 weeks or something. So, you all might see Stabęk play matches in either Champions League or the UEFA Cup next year Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Monkeydude
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GOLD!!!

Post  The Under-Rated Game on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:57 am

I don't care only i care Rosenborg to win but it's good something is right small team win national league good for sports.In finnis league Turku Inter and Espoon Honka is fighting finnish league win and both have not win ever finnish league too bad the only team who was in CL 98-99 HJK was not good in this season again.
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

Male
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-07-06

View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Metal_man87

Back to top Go down