FINALLY! --SPOILERS--

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: FINALLY! --SPOILERS--

Post  Monkeydude on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:09 pm

Queketh wrote:Okay, i finally watched it Razz

I enjoyed the Shawn Michaels moment actually.

Simply Loved the Christmas shot with Boogeyman and Santa Haas... and also the Mr. Kennedy promo Very Happy Really great promos.

Orton is always great to watch. But damn, him being with 2 at ringside, and then still he lose. WTF... that sucks monkey balls. 4 years in the making... And they give it to a dude who says he probably won't stay in wrestling for much longer.

simply skipped the diva match. But Khali.... man, Can't believe thats actually working out Razz Who would have thought they used him like that ? Razz

And the main even was great...

Dunno whats with all the negativity toward the event :S

Yeah, the Goldust, Boogeyman, Haas segment was hilerious xP, one of the best backstage segments I have seen since the Cryme Tyme/William Regal/Coach segment Summerslam I believe last year... and Kennedy is always great Wink

And I couldn't agree more with the whole Orton thing... I CAN'T BELIEVE they made him lost... I mean... Batista is horrible... Orton is great, really hope this is all "a part of the plan" or whatever...

Khali and Divas are shit... other then when they pose for Playboy (Divas, not Khali... but it could be interesting to see how lon... random picture of a monkey now monkey)

And yes, the main event was great, but my biggest problem with the PPV was that the winners were Face and Vladmir Kozlov -.-

Monkeydude
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLY! --SPOILERS--

Post  Queketh on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:49 pm

ARG!!! Thx for the picture of Khali posing for playboy MD..... AARRGGG! need to go hit myself with something that will cause me to forget
Queketh
Vice-General Manager
Vice-General Manager

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2